Photo by Chelsea Kyle, Meals Design by Kat Boytsova
The timeless cheesecake features a nutty base of crushed graham crackers along with a wealthy and fluffy dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons in addition 1 glass sugar, divided up
- 1/3 glass butter, dissolved
- 4 offers (8 oz. each and every) Philadelphia Cream Cheeses, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 ovum
- Temperature your oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter push on to bottom part of 9-in . springform pan.
- Overcome lotion cheeses, 1 glass in the remaining sugars and vanilla with stand mixer right up until mixed. Include eggs, 1 at a time, combining on lower speed after each and every just until mixed. Pour more than crust.
- Prepare right up until centre is practically established, about 55 a few minutes. Work knife about rim of pan to loosen cake awesome prior to eliminating edge. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hrs.
- Formula is thanks to The Kraft Heinz Company.
Connected V >
- Energy 326
- Carbohydrates 20 g(7Percent)
- Body fat 26 g(39Per cent)
- Healthy proteins 5 g(ten percent)
- Saturated Fats 14 g(70Percent)
- Sodium 258 mg(11Percent)
- Polyunsaturated Excess fat 2 g
- Fiber g(Percent)
- Monounsaturated Excess fat 7 g
- Bad cholesterol 113 mg(38Per cent)
Choices & Labels
Depart a Review
I grew up with this cheesecake and also adored it. The bitter lotion topping is: 1 1/2 cups sour lotion, 6 T sugar, 1 t vanilla flavor. Combine well and distribute above 55 min baked cheesecake and pop directly into oven for 10 mins. THEN work knife close to edge and cool.
Dear Epicurious-have you got the original bitter product topping that was included with this recipe? It was the best cheesecake recipe and I’ve been trying to find the formula for many years. I’m creating 4 forks with all the topping. Thanks!
I used this recipe and my cheesecake arrived the perfect uniformity. It enjoyed a clean fairly sweet flavor but no chew like I would expect coming from a cheesecake. I may add lemon juice or anything the next time. Will attempt another menu.
© 2019 Cond Nast. All privileges set aside.
The fabric on this internet site will not be reproduced, dispersed, passed on, cached or else employed, besides with all the previous written permission of Cond Nast.